No exposed skin from collar bones to three inches above the knees and no see-through material. Students should not wear hats or hoods in the building.
- First Cree Eagle Shirt – purchased at First Creek Middle School * This is required attire*
- All pants should be worn at the waistline.
- Shorts, dresses, and skirts should be no higher than 3 inches above the knee.
- No tears, holes, or cuts higher than 3 inches above the knee unless solid leggings are worn underneath.
Must have toe covering and back/heel straps and soles.
No flip flops, sandals, slides, slippers, or moccasins.
No heels taller than 2 inches.
The following items are not allowed at school:
Bandanas, Do-rags, Spikes, and Sunglasses
Clothing items can never promote or reference the following:
Alcohol, Bigotry, Drugs, Gangs, Racism, Sex, Suicide, Tobacco, Vandalism, Violence
- Students must wear athletic shoes on PE days.
- Locker rooms will be available. Students are encouraged to bring comfortable clothes to school on the days they have PE. If weather permits, PE will be outside. Please bring a coat.
Dress Code Purpose
The purpose of the school dress code is to provide a means of identification and belonging to First Creek Middle School; it helps us better define ourselves as a community. This is also a safety protocol that makes it possible for us to easily identify intruders. Our First Creek dress code is designed to help students focus on learning. It also contributes to our safe and orderly school environment. Students must dress appropriately and according to the guidelines. There will be no modifications to intended style. Students must remain in dress code the entire school day including arrival and departure. Students who do not comply with the First Creek uniform will be asked to make adjustments and/or have a guardian bring the appropriate items. We will have Free Dress Days. Students are required to dress appropriately and according to the guidelines set forth by staff and administration. Questions regarding this attire must be clarified beforehand. * Please notify the office or counselors if you are having difficulty fulfilling the dress code expectations.